jueves, 12 de agosto de 2010

Topics that I would like to write about

Generally I love writing, but write on English it’s a different thing. Anyway, I would like to write about lots of things. First, I’d like to write about films because I think it would be fun if we all share about our favourite movies. After that, I’d like to write about my family or maybe about some fun experience that we have had with our relatives. Also, I’d like to write about music styles and groups, and maybe that everyone could say something about their favourite song or share some nice lyrics. Then, I’d like to write about literature and maybe try to write some story. Another topic that would be fun to write it’s about trips; maybe write a story from a particular trip or maybe write about places that we would like to know.

1 comentario:

  1. Thanks for your suggestions; I'll try to incorporate them as long as posssible.ok?
    See you
    Lourdes

    ResponderEliminar