jueves, 19 de agosto de 2010

The first term of 2010..

Hello!
The first term of 2010, was a period with lots of changes. First of all, get into University with new people and new subjects to learn. Second, come back to “real life” after my sabbatical year on 2009.
Anyway, I think it was a good semester. I learned lots of new things about Anthropology and I had the opportunity to read the most relevant writers and their theories, so it was really interesting as an introductory semester to the general terms about my career. The most challenging thing that I had to face off it was to start studying again, because I had lost training and study habits. But nothing to worried about, I think.
About sports, I had to admit that I’m not a sport lover, actually I dislike most of them… but I think it’s also necessary to do something with our body so I went to yoga two times every week on Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm. Also, every Saturday morning I participate in a scout group.
Something about this semester that was really important for me it’s that I met great people and make really good friends. With them I can speak about things that I love, like cinema and literature among others.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario